Eradicate Garden Pests as You Drive Away Pesky Mosquitos in Your Garden
• Neem Oil extract to fight against pests
• Infused with citronella to drive away mosquitos
• Ideal for indoor gardens
• Extracted using HEAT PROCESS
This oil has been extracted by injecting high levels of HEAT on the neem seeds. Then, a carrier oil has been added to counterbalance the strong smell of the neem oil extract and make it more suitable for indoor use. Citronella Oil has also been added to help repel flying insects, such as mosquitoes that often hide in plants.
USES OF NEEM OIL IN THE GARDEN
- Works against most common pests that feed on the leaves, roots or stems of plants, including aphids,
spider mites, whiteflies, snails, nematodes, mealybugs, gnats, moths, cabbage worms, snails, scale etc.
- Effective in preventing common fungal diseases in plants, including black spots, mildew, and rust.
- Can also prevent some common viruses and other harmful pathogens
- Helps improve germination for seeds and healthy root growth for cuttings
Neem Oil is environmentally -safe
- It does not harm beneficial insects in the garden, such as bees, wasps, spiders, ladybugs, earthworms
and adult butterflies
- It’s plant-based, and non-toxic.
- It does not leave any residues and is completely bio-degradable.
USES OF CITRONELLA
Citronella oil has been commonly used as a repellant for mosquitoes and other flying insects. It can also slow down or prevent the growth of harmful bacteria.
HOW TO USE
Dilute 1-2 TBSP of neem oil extract in 1liter of water. Add a few drops of organic liquid soap (Castile Soap or any mild baby soap) to allow oil and water to mix well.
Shake well until oil residues no longer appear to separate.
Use the mixture to spray generously on plant leaves and stems, making sure to cover the undersides (but avoiding the flower buds).
Spray only at dawn or late in the afternoon. Repeat after 1-2 days until infestation is managed. For regular maintenance, apply neem weekly.
- This product has been tested primarily for gardening purposes. Keep away from very young children.
- Clean and wash your harvests thoroughly before serving.
- Some plants are sensitive when exposed for the first time to oil-based elements. Spray the solution first on a few leaves and wait overnight. If the leave turns brown or gets wrinkled, discontinue use or increase water content to dilute the neem oil.