USES OF CERAMSITE
All-natural Expanded Clay Balls
- Decorative as topping for indoor potted plans
- In place of pebbles in aquarium tanks, aquatic pet beddings, and flower cuttings
- Can be mixed with potting mix to improve drainage, and control nutrients
- Or may be layered at the bottom of the pot before adding the potting media
- All-natural, non-toxic, porous, non-fading and eco-friendly
Available in 3 variants, 1 kg per pack50
(Multi-color, white and terracotta)
HOW TO USE CERAMSITE:
Before using, wash the clay balls by soaking in water for a few minutes, then drain. Optionally, mix in a few drops of castile soap and neem oil in water before soaking the balls.
As decorative balls, layer on top of soil in potted plants or use in place of stones in aquarium tanks or glass bowls.
As drainage, place a layer of ceramisite at the bottom of the plant pots before adding the potting media.
As air humidifier for plants, add a layer of ceramicite in a small basin with water and place this beside the plants. As water evaporates, the air around the plants become more humid.
Keep out of reach of small children.
If you have allergies to dust, wear a mask and protective gloves when handling ceramisite.
To avail of various shipping promos and product discounts, you may check our online shops in: