Here’s a fun activity to introduce your kids to gardening!
Seed Starter Kit for Gardening Newbies
Each set includes:
- 4 Pulp paper seed starter pots
- Seed Starting Mix
- Seeds (Choice of Pechay, Kangkong or Mustard Greens)
- EM Lacto (5ml)
- 4 Labeling sticks
- Instruction card
How to Start Seeds
Important: Young children must be supervised by an adult.
- Prepare the EM Solution by mixing 5ml of EM Lacto with 1 liter of unchlorinated water. Set aside.
- Fill each pot with the seed starting mix. Do not press down.
- Using the EM Solution, water deeply until liquid starts to drip from the bottom.
- Drop 1-2 seeds per pot, then cover lightly with a thin later of the seed starting mix.
(Note: If both seeds germinate, pull out the weaker seedling.)
- Moisten the top again by watering lightly.
- Place the pots in a well -lit and ventilated area (eg. beside a window). Do not expose yet to direct sunlight or heavy rain.
- Check if the top part is still moist. Water as needed.
- After 2 weeks, when the 5th leaf starts to appear, you may transfer the seedlings to a larger pot.
To avail of various shipping promos and product discounts, you may check our online shops in: