Here’s a fun activity to introduce your kids to gardening!
Seed Starter Kit for Gardening Newbies
Each set includes:
- 6 Pulp paper seed starter pots
- Seed Starting Mix
- Seeds (Choice of Pechay, Kangkong or Red Lettuce)
- 6 Labeling sticks
- Grow Guide
How to Start Seeds
Important: Young children must be supervised by an adult.
1. Fill each pot with the seed starting mix. Do not press down. Sprinkle each pot with 1 tbsp vermicast and 1 tbsp Neem Grow.
2. Water deeply until liquid starts to drip from the bottom.
3. Drop 1-2 seeds per pot, then cover lightly with a thin later of the seed starting mix.
4. Moisten the top again by watering lightly.
5. Place the pots in a well -lit and ventilated area (eg. beside a window). Do not expose yet to direct sunlight or heavy rain.
6. Check if the top part is still moist. Water as needed.
7. After 2 weeks, when the 4th leaf starts to appear, you may transfer the seedlings to a larger pot.
To avail of various shipping promos and product discounts, you may check our online shops in: