PLANT FOOD NO.5
Contains 5 all-natural ingredients in 1 pack:
1. Rabbit Manure - Rabbit manure has been known to contain more nutrients than cow, chicken or horse manure. It does not have to be composted before using on plants. It does not burn plants and can be used to top dress almost any plants or create your own worm bin. It may improve poor soil structure, drainage and moisture retention.
2. Vermicast - Earthworms benefit our gardens in many ways. Their castings are so useful because they are full of organic matter and desirable microorganisms that yield benefits beyond what fertilizer ratios show. When added to soil or potting mix, the organic matter improves the soil structure. It may improve water retention, soil aeration and anchor plant roots so they can better absorb the nutrients found in the soil.
3. Crushed egg shells - Crushed egg shells are known to contain calcium and other minerals that help your garden thrive, which make them a great source of plant food. They can also deter common garden pests like slugs and snails, when scattered on top and around your plants.
4. Seaweed Extracts - Seaweeds has been known to contain a wide range of macro and micronutrients that may help promote growth, and healthy lusher leaves.
5. Organic Phosphorus from guano- Guano is known as a great source of phosphorus for plants. Phosphorus induces flowering in plants as well as promote root crops.
CAVEAT: The Seller does not make any direct claim on the benefits of this product. Buyer is advised to check available public information on the beneficial effects of the ingredients of this product for gardening use.
To use, sprinkle 1 table spoon of Plant Food No. 5 and mix light on top soil. For bigger more mature plant, add another table spoon. Repeat after 3 or 4 weeks for best results.