MORE EFFECTIVE THAN READY-TO-USE PRODUCTS
Ready-to use neem sprays are just mixtures of neem oil dissolved in water using a surfactant. Since neem oil is bio-degradable, it gradually loses its potent bio-pesticide effect within 5 days after it is mixed in water. As a result, these ready-to-use neem sprays have already lost the effectiveness of neem even before you buy them.
Therefore, making your own neem oil spray ensures that you get the maximum efficacy of neem oil in eradicating more than 200 types of pests. Neem oil and castile soap are a perfect combination to help solve your pest problems without harming the environment.
Each pack produces 3000 - 6000ml of neem oil spray. You can adjust the quantity proportionately, and mix only what you need.
Depending on your plants' needs you can adjust the ratio of neem and castile soap. For mild infestations, use less neem or use castile soap only in your spray.
AMAZING BENEFITS OF NEEM OIL FOR YOUR PLANTS
• No adverse effect to the environment, unlike commercial plant pesticides
• Safe to use around pets and wildlife, including bees, birds and fish
• Controls plant pests at all stages of their development – from egg to larvae to adults
• Eradicates around 200 types of pests, including aphids, mites, scale, leafminers, whiteflies, caterpillars, mealybugs, thrips, flea beatles, and nematodes
• Does not harm beneficial creatures like earthworms, adult butterflies, bees or ladybugs
• Safe for indoor and outdoor plants
• Effective in controlling many common fungal infections such as mildews, leaf spot, scab, rust, leaf spot, anthracnose and tip blight
• Can also work to eliminate bacteria and other harmful pathogens present in the soil
• Effective even after repeated applications (insects don’t become immune)
Neem Oil should not be ingested. Keep out of children’s reach. This product has been tested for gardening purposes only.