PREMIUM PINE BARK MULCH
For Mulch and Soil Amendment
WHAT IS PINE BARK MULCH?
Pine bark mulch is made from shredded bark of pine trees and other ever greens. It takes longer to break down and therefore lasts longer in the garden than other organic mulches. As mulch, it can be used as topping on potted soil to slow down evaporation of water.
BENEFITS OF PINE BARK MULCH
- Longer lasting and attractive red color does not fade easily
- When used as mulch, it keeps soil moist and moderates soil temperature
- When used for soil amendment, it improves drainage and soil texture
- Ideal for acid - loving aroids, orchids, succulents and most flowering plants
- All -natural and bio-degradable over time
- When it decomposes, it adds aluminum to the soil which makes leaves more green and lush
To avail of various shipping promos and product discounts, you may check our online shops in: