To avail of shipping promos and discounted rates, we encourage you to use our Shopee or Lazada online stores. For bulk orders, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
- Effective pesticide and fungicide in one
- All natural and organic
- Extracted from neem seeds
USES OF NEEM OIL IN THE GARDEN
- Works against most common pests that feed on the leaves, roots or stems of plants, including aphids, spider mites, whiteflies, snails, nematodes, mealybugs, gnats, moths, cabbage worms, snails, scale etc.
- Effective in preventing common fungal diseases in plants, including black spots, mildew, and rust.
- Can also prevent some common viruses and other harmful pathogens
- Helps improve germination for seeds and healthy root growth for cuttings
NEEM OIL is 100% ENVIRONMENT-SAFE
- It does not harm beneficial insects in the garden, such as bees, wasps, spiders, ladybugs, earthworms and adult butterflies
- It’s plant-based, and non-toxic.
- It does not leave any residues and is completely bio-degradable.
HOW TO USE
Dilute 1-2 TBSP of neem oil in 1liter of water. For stronger effect, add another tablespoon of neem oil. Add a few drops of organic liquid soap (or any mild baby soap) to allow oil and water to mix well. Shake well until oil residues no longer appear to separate. Use the mixture to spray generously on plant leaves and stems, making sure to cover the undersides (but avoiding the flower buds).
Spray only at dawn or late in the afternoon. Repeat after 1-2 days until infestation is managed. For regular maintenance, apply neem solution weekly.
CAUTION : This product has been tested primarily for gardening purposes. Keep away from very young children. Clean and wash your harvests thoroughly before serving. Some plants are sensitive when exposed for the first time to oil-based elements. Spray the solution first on a few leaves and wait overnight. If the leaf turns brown or gets wrinkled, discontinue use or increase water content to dilute the neem oil.