Effective bio-pesticide and fungicide in one
All natural and environment-friendly
Helps eradicate more than 200 types of garden pests
Extracted from neem seeds and fruits
Cold-pressed extraction process
Contains 70% Azadirachtin
APPEARANCE Yellow brown to reddish green
ODOR Pungent smell like onion and garlic
RELATIVE DENSITY 0.899 to 0.9380
REFRACTION 1.4730 to 1.4935
CONTENT At least 70% Azadirachtin
SHELF LIFE 2 years
AMAZING BENEFITS OF NEEM OIL FOR YOUR PLANTS
- No adverse effect to the environment, unlike commercial pesticides
- Safe to use around pets and wildlife, including bees, birds and fish
- Controls pests at all stages of their development – from egg to larvae to adults
- Eradicates around 200 types of pests, including aphids, mites, scale, leafminers, whiteflies, caterpillars, mealybugs, thrips, flea beatles, and nematodes
- Does not harm beneficial creatures like earthworms, adult butterflies, bees or ladybugs
- Safe for indoor and outdoor plants
- Effective fungicide to control many common fungal infections such as mildews, leaf spot, scab, rust, leaf spot, antracnose and tip blight
- Can also work to eliminate bacteria and other harmful pathogens present in the soil
- Effective even after repeated applications (insects don’t become immune)
OTHER BENEFICIAL USES OF NEEM OIL
Aside from bio-pesticide use, neem oil is also known to have other beneficial uses for the skin, to control acne, eczema, psoriasis, rashes, among others. Some studies have shown that neem oil also stimulates collagen production, smooth wrinkles and brings out a healthy glow in skin. When used for the hair, it naturally removes dandruff and balances hair’s natural pH to prevent future dandruff. It is also known to control other skin ailments such as ring worm, athlete’s foot, nail fungus, cold sores, and eradicate scabies and head lice. For pets, neem oil helps eradicate ticks and fleas, and other common fungal infections in the skin.
HOW TO USE NEEM OIL
As a Bio-Pesticide
- Mix together ½ teaspoon mild organic liquid soap, 1 teaspoon of pure neem oil and 1 liter of warm water.
- Pour the mixture in a spray bottle, and then shake vigorously.
- Spray on plants, top and bottom parts of the leaves and stems.
- Pour some neem solution on the soil to get rid of root nematodes and other pathogens.
- For heavy infestations, repeat process every 2 days until the pests are completely controlled.
- Spray again once a week for maintenance.
Neem Oil should not be ingested. Keep out of children’s reach. Always consult your doctor before using this product on your skin or hair. Test a small portion on the skin to determine any allergic reaction.
To avail of various shipping promos and product discounts, you may check our online shops in: