100% Pure Neem Oil
This Product is 100% Pure Neem Oil extracted from Neem seeds using Cold-Press Method. Cold-press method is the GOLD STANDARD in extracting oils from the neem seeds. Neem Oil is extracted from seeds, which contain the most powerful concentration of AZADIRACHTIN. The COLD-PRESS method preserves the azadirachtin content in the oil that is extracted from the neem seeds. This is more effective than other neem oils available in the market, because the higher level of azadirachtin content is largely preserved.
EXTRACTION PROCESS Cold-pressed
APPEARANCE Yellow brown to reddish green
ODOR Pungent smell like onion and garlic
SHELF LIFE 2 years
HOW TO USE NEEM OIL FOR PLANTS
1. Mix together 1 teaspoon (5ml) mild organic liquid soap (eg Castile Soap), 1 (5ml) teaspoon of pure neem oil and 500ml of warm water.
2. Pour the mixture in a spray bottle, and then shake vigorously.
3. Spray on plants, top and bottom parts of the leaves and stems. Repeat after 2 days as needed.
4. For plant maintenance, spray once a week for maintenance at regular dosage.
5. Some reminders: Spray at dawn or late afternoon. Some plants are prone to leaf burn when exposed to direct sunlight immediately after spraying. If using neem oil for the first time on any plant, it is best to test the solution on a few leaves and wait for 48 hours for any adverse reaction.
Keep out of children's reach.
Based on available public information, here are some of the commonly known benefits of NEEM OIL (from Seeds):