To avail of shipping promos and discounted rates, we encourage you to use our Shopee or Lazada online stores. For bulk orders, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Mild on skin and plants but tough on garden pests and harmful microbes
- Produced from all-natural and organic plant-based oils including olive oil
- Non-toxic and 100% bio-degradable
USES OF CASTILE SOAP IN THE GARDEN
- PEST MANAGEMENT - Castile Soap is an effective way to kill or deter common garden pests such as aphids, mealy bugs, scales, ants and spider mites. When infused with Neem Oil, it creates a potent organic pesticide that is gentle on your plants and harmless to the environment.
- PREVENT FUNGUS AND OTHER HARMFUL PATHOGENS - Castile Soap is also known to kill and prevent the spread of fungus and other pathogens that may be present in the soil.
- MILD HANDWASHING SOAP Use as handwashing soap after gardening - its natural ingredients does not harm or dry your skin.
- CLEAN AND DISINFECT GARDEN TOOLS - dilute 1 tbsp of Castile Soap in 1 liter of water and use this as disinfectant spray on your garden tools after washing off the dirt and mud.
- WASHING YOUR PRODUCE - You can use Castile Soap to gently wash and disinfect your produce before storing them or serving them at the table.
CASTILE SOAP is environmentally -safe!
- It does not harm beneficial insects in the garden, such as bees, wasps, spiders, ladybugs, earthworms and adult butterflies
- It’s plant-based, and non-toxic.
- It does not leave any residues and is completely bio-degradable
HOW TO USE
Dilute 1 tablespoon of Castile Soap in 1liter of water. For stronger effect, add 1 tablespoon of neem oil. Use the mixture to spray generously on plant leaves and stems, making sure to cover the undersides. Spray only at dawn or late in the afternoon. Repeat after 1-2 days until infestation is managed.
For regular maintenance, apply with neem oil weekly.
CAUTION : This product has been tested primarily for gardening purposes. Keep away from very young children. Clean and wash your harvests thoroughly before serving. Some plants are sensitive when exposed for the first time to oil-based elements. Spray the solution first on a few leaves and wait overnight. If the leave turns brown or gets wrinkled, discontinue use or increase water content to dilute the neem oil.