ABOUT THE PRODUCT
1. Safe and Durable - made of high-quality plastic
2. Simple and Functional Design - with holes and the bottom to allow good drainage
3. Removable transparent base which can serve dual purpose - 1. As dome for greenhouse effect for seeds, or 2. As base, to catch water or serve as self-watering basin.
HOW TO GROW MICROGREENS
1. Fill the planter with vermiculite or potting mix, up to around 2-3 cm deep. Water to moisten the media.
2. Sprinkle the seeds on top of the potting mix.
3. Cover the seeds with a thin layer of potting mix or vermiculite.
4. Using the transparent base, cover the seeds, to prevent drying.
5. Place the planter beside a window, away from direct sunlight. Water again if the potting media feels dry.
6. Wait until the seeds sprout. Harvest as you please.
7. Once all have been harvested, you may sow another batch of seeds.
To avail of various shipping promos and product discounts, you may check our online shops in: