- Premium quality all- organic materials
- More sterile and absolutely no soil added
- Complete with plant nutrients
- Prevents water clogging and encourages healthy roots
WHY USE ONLY QUALITY POTTING MIX?
Regular garden soil may contain harmful bacteria and fungi that can destroy your plants, most especially the seedlings. Potting mixtures are usually cleaner and considered sterile, making them more ideal for container gardening.
This potting mix contains coco peat, vermicast and pumice. This ensures that water will drain well from the pot, thus increasing aeration for roots and preventing water clogging that can cause the plant roots to rot. Neem extract is added to provide better protection from fungal infection and other harmful pathogens.
· COCO PEAT provides aeration, retains just enough moisture and is more sterile than soil
· PUMICE ROCKS allow better drainage of excess water and for moisture retention
· CARBONIZED RICE HULL improves soil pH, provides aeration and contains basic minerals
· VERMICAST provides the complete nutrients needed by plants
· LIME helps improve the pH balance of the mixture
· NEEM OIL EXTRACT for better root protection
To store, open the package to air out.
Keep lightly sealed and store in a well-ventilated area until ready to use.
***Each pack contains more than 1 liter of potting mix material at the time of packing (or roughly 1kg). Due to storage and shipping, the volume and weight may vary over time, as the coco peat material gets exposed to varying temperatures during handling. The quality however remains the same.
To avail of various shipping promos and product discounts, you may check out our online shops as follows: